Tuesday 14 February 2012

YOUR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!!!!

I know I don't, I'm still pinching myself. Are you ready (drum roll please)
               I MADE THE CREATIVE SCRAPPERS DESIGN TEAM
                                         
I am so excited and a little scared ( well alot) as this is the first DT i have been on (in fact this is the first one i have applied for).       And i would like to thank Kristine for this amazing opportunity and im so honoured to be part of such an amazing team of talented ladies.
 Welcome to CS ladies!
Olga Heldwein - Poland
Christin Grönnslett - Sweden
Jenny Evans - USA
Ana Castro - Brazil
Paty Proença - Brazil
Ana Paula Leal da Rocha - Brazil
Véronique Gagné - Canada
Stacey Apps - Australia ( THATS ME)
Kasia Krzymińska - Poland
Katarzyna Grzegorzewska - Poland
Erin Blegen - USA
Stephanie Hart - Canada
Melissa Ferguson- Canada
Daniela de Sa - Brazil
Mija Comstad - Sweden                      

4 comments:

  1. YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so proud of you my girl :) you will do an amazing job. congrats, and very well deserved xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the DT achievement. I love your work and know that you will do a fabulous job. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete