Tuesday 28 February 2012

FROM DRAB TO FAB

My blog has just been made over by the very talented KRISTINE DAVIDSON. If you had seen my blog before, im sorry for it looking so sad. And if you didnt, you wont notice anything. But just let me say it was very boring in shades of browns and bone, DULL , VERY DULL. And now WOW!! i find myself coming back to keep looking at it. I JUST LOVE IT. I just want to say a huge THANKYOU to Kristine, for taking the time late at night and creating this for me, i appreciate it so much.
If you have been thinking about a blog make over, you can't go past Kristine. So why not head on over and have a look around her blog, http://kristinedavidson.blogspot.com
she has a link of where to go and a list of blogs that she has created.
The hardest part was picking a kit.

2 comments:

  1. wow !!!!!!!!!!!!! this looks fantastic Stace. No wonder you keep coming back to look at it. Kristine did a wonderful job on it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your blog is very lovely. I really like the colors and the whole design!

    ReplyDelete