Monday 20 August 2012

CREATIVE SCRAPPERS SKETCH#222

Hi there ladies, how are we going today. Here is the latest sketch from CREATIVE SCRAPPERS that we were given to work with.
I knew straight away how i was going to scrap it. Just not sure who i was going to scrap. And as you can tell my husband won.I have used ECHO PARK this and that collection.  If you have been here before you would know that my style of scrapping is clean and simple. I like clean straight lines and not over embellished pages, and you would notice that i keep pretty much to the sketch that i am given.
                                                         So here is my page of my hubby.

I hope you like it, now if you have made it to the bottom of this post, why not leave me a comment so i know you were here.   AND MAKE SURE YOU POP BACK HERE ON THE 5th OF SEPTEMBER FOR CREATIVE SCRAPPERS  BLOG HOP.

sponsor
THANK FOR CALLING IN.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey. Love your work as usual.I think the colours work well to make a fabulous masculine page. Hope you have settled in after the big move.
    Heather B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love this ultra masculine page!! Your background work is divine :D,

    xErin

    ReplyDelete