Sunday 17 June 2012

SKETCH REVEAL #213

Here is my latest and last reveal for this term over at  CREATIVE SCRAPPERS, I would love to say it has been an honour to part of such an amazing team. Kristine is wonderful to work for. And I know Im coming back for the next term, BUT most of the other girls are not, So thankyou to all the girls, who are the most talented and nicest bunch of scrappers i have come across. And to the new  bunch of girls  i cant wait to work with you all.

 OK now on with the reveal, here is the sketch we were given.

And here is my page.


I hope you like it,
 I look at these photos and think MY GOD THEY ARE GROWING UP TO QUICKLY.
Hop on over and see what the rest ot the team came up with.
And why not join in while your there.
Thanks for popping in.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Stacey - love the elements you've combined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab page! That's why scrapping is so great, as fast as they grow we dont get to miss a moment Tx

    ReplyDelete