Saturday 28 April 2012

PURPLE PUMPKIN REVEAL

Well i had my first reveal over at Purple Pumpkin today, its always a bit scary to put your pages up, i always think is it good enough. I think because im a clean and simple scrapper my pages are a bit plainer and i wonder if its enough. I wish i could scrap a page that is like a Sara Lee cake -layers upon layers with heaps of misting and stamping and alot of embellishments, but i can't. It just doesnt work for me. So with that said here is my page, I have used a doily, that started out orange, one of their FABULOUS spotty buttons and some twine.
here is a close up of the doily and button.

This is my first attempt at scrapping an 8.5x11 page, i quite like the size and think i will do the odd page in that size.
My other page i posted on their blog is the one i did for CREATIVE SCRAPPERS sketch #205

I used one of their satin flowers and changed the button in the middle from a bone spotty one to this darker brown one. I have fallen in love with the satin flowers, I CAN'T wait till they have their next sale so i can get some more. Oh well thanks for looking.

1 comment: