Wednesday 11 January 2012

1st PAGE FOR THE NEW YEAR

Well the visitors have gone, life is back to normal and although its school holidays i managed to do a page.
This is a photo of Courtnie at our fishing clubs christmas party 2011, it was hard for me to scrap as i havent scrapped christmas photos since my dad died 8 yrs ago, dont ask me why, maybe because a for the first few years i didnt take any photos, then i did take some but didnt scrap them, Anyway i loved the sketch over at
http://creativescrappers.blogspot.com/  sketch number 189, as i said i loved the sketch, just found it hard to scrap the christmas theme, buts it done, i think i like it, well Courtnie does so thats all that matters.
here the sketch
and heres my take on it.

I just love there next sketch number 190, so im hoping to be back soon with another page.

No comments:

Post a Comment